Tuesday, November 29, 2016

The Next New Thing


Suggest a new type of "new media" that doesn't currently exist. Describe it.

So-Cell Media

My idea of a new type of "new media" would be the merging of social media and blog sites like Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, LinkedIn, with cell phone material on a person's cell phone. Instead of having many different applications and media accounts, you would just have one. All of your information from all of the sites that you use as well as your contact information (for friends only). This way there will be a perfectly painted picture on who the person is and would make it easier to communicate across social media sites or other communication networks. One flaw that I can think of is that people may think that this application is too much of an invasion of privacy but I would include some sort of privacy option that would hopefully aid to that flaw.

3 comments:

  1. I think thats a really cool idea! Having only one application makes things a lot more simple and easy to use. Having 10 different applications is always a hassle and usually takes up a lot of my phones storage space, but having one app for all would definitely help that problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think thats a really cool idea! Having only one application makes things a lot more simple and easy to use. Having 10 different applications is always a hassle and usually takes up a lot of my phones storage space, but having one app for all would definitely help that problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure this will make my life easier. it sounds just like google applications, that has google drive, translate etc. just log in and you have access to everything else. That amazing!

    ReplyDelete